About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I have done pictures since I can remember. I took all the art classes in junior high and high school I could and naturally became an art major in college. I graduated with a BFA in art and writing and marry the two by writing and illustrating children's books.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kansas State is my Friend

My publisher informed me yesterday that I've made the Kansas State Reading Circle 2009 Recommended Reading List. I'm recommended! at least in Kansas.

3 comments:

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

You're recommended in North Carolina too - because I'm here!!

Joyce Moyer Hostetter said...

Nathan, can you give me a followup comment. I am going to click on Email followup comments to gmail (see below).

Actually I don't much use my gmail address so I don't love this option but it's worth exploring.

Nathan said...

Thanks for the recommendation Joyce! Here is a followup comment. BTW, since I set up comment moderation, I got an email regarding this, so it acted like a notification.