About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I have done pictures since I can remember. I took all the art classes in junior high and high school I could and naturally became an art major in college. I graduated with a BFA in art and writing and marry the two by writing and illustrating children's books.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

I Made Fuse 8

Elizabeth Bird, New York Public Library's Children's Librarian is someone I'm becoming acquainted with. Not personally, but while I'm learning this business, I'm figuring out she's someone whom people listen to. Drive was sent to her automatically when it was released, but I don't think she reviewed it. However, at the suggestion of my new chum, Joyce Moyer Hostetter (YA novelist) and through the efforts of Brittany Lashinsky (marketing at Boyds Mills Press), my little digital art process video made it onto Ms. Bird's blog today.
   I didn't get a thumbs up/down, but I did get mentioned, and I'm excited about that!
   If you link to it, scroll to near the end.

No comments: