About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I have done pictures since I can remember. I took all the art classes in junior high and high school I could and naturally became an art major in college. I graduated with a BFA in art and writing and marry the two by writing and illustrating children's books.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Am I Here, Anyway?

I am a first-time published author/illustrator for a kids’ book, Drive. I thought it would be great to create a network where people who like the book may also be interested in talking to me (and hearing me talk) about how it came about, my process, medium, ideas. And also, keep up with new kids’ book offerings coming out or in the works.

I've spent the last five years illustrating any number of different things: book covers, technical references, spot work for websites...but have always had the goal of illustrating at least one book for kids in my life. Now it's happened! Let's hope it happens again!

I'm posting a site just for my kids' books. It may not be "up" just yet, but try back..should be soon.

You can also visit my website to see all the different types of work I get into.

So, if this interests you, and you have other children's book aficionado friends out there, please link them up.

Thanks.

Nathan

No comments: